Aim and Scope
Pentecostal Education (formerly The Pentecostal Educator) semiannually e-publishes scholarly and practical articles related to theological education within the Pentecostal tradition to encourage the continuing maturation of Pentecostal theological education. It is intentionally practical, applied, and international.
Senior Editor: Paul Alexander
Executive Editor: Miguel Alvarez
Associate Editors: Jon Dahlager, Doug Lowenberg, Wonsuk Ma
Resource Coordinator: Ulrik Josefsson
- Read Vol. 5, No. 1&2, (2020)
- Read Vol. 4, No. 2, Fall 2017
- Read Vol. 4, No. 1, Spring 2017
- Read Vol. 3, No. 2, Fall 2016
- Read Vol. 3, No. 1, Spring 2016
- Read Vol. 2, No. 2, Fall 2015
- Read Vol. 2, No. 1, Spring 2015
- Read Vol. 1, No. 1, Fall 2014
Sign up and receive updates for Pentecostal Education.